disneyscrappers

Natalie Gibbons's Discussions (126)

Discussions Replied To (126) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi everyone - Julia, very sorry for your loss x Susan - love those bags! I've never…"

Natalie Gibbons replied on Sunday to 2017 May Chat Thread

140 3 hours ago
Reply by Merrick D

"Loving your pages, Beth. It's certainly going to be an album for Danica to treasure…"

Natalie Gibbons replied May 18 to Share links to non-Disney layouts here

122 8 hours ago
Reply by Beth B.

"Go Casey! Janeen - that is quite a challenge! I wish you the best of scrappy luck!"

Natalie Gibbons replied May 18 to 2017 May - July LOAD LayOut A Day Challenge

33 yesterday
Reply by susan stringfellow

"Susan - it's this one! https://www.scrapbook.com/store/ac-376872.html?w=Hazelwood…"

Natalie Gibbons replied May 16 to 2017 May Chat Thread

140 3 hours ago
Reply by Merrick D

"Oh Casey - how frustrating - why didn't he tell anyone? It's not exactly a minor det…"

140 3 hours ago
Reply by Merrick D

"Here's my first layout for the week - one down, two to go! http://disneyscrappers.n…"

Natalie Gibbons replied May 16 to 2017 May - July LOAD LayOut A Day Challenge

33 yesterday

"Valerie, I did something similar in my 2015 album. Each day starts with a two page s…"

Natalie Gibbons replied May 16 to 2017 May - July LOAD LayOut A Day Challenge

33 yesterday

"Welcome Heather!"

Natalie Gibbons replied May 16 to 2017 WELCOME NEW MEMBERS

14 May 16
Reply by Natalie Gibbons

"Oh, and someone asked about the white pen I used on one of my pages. It's call a Uni…"

140 3 hours ago
Reply by Merrick D

"Hi Sally and Susan! People mail chicks? How strange. I'm sure Royal Mail have rules…"

140 3 hours ago
Reply by Merrick D

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. We are limited to 150 members by the terms of the Ning social networking platform selected for this group. As a result, we reserve the right to remove inactive members in order to keep space available for possible new members who would like to participate on a regular basis. We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service