DisneyScrappers

Tanya Fears's Discussions (224)

Discussions Replied To (168) Replies Latest Activity

"I think I used to do more of the "this happened today" approach, but this year am mo…"

Tanya Fears replied on Saturday to 2017 December Daily and Journal your Christmas Spot

77 1 hour ago
Reply by Cris Gray

"Can't wait to see it, Susan! I will start my 2017 one on Friday - I usually send in…"

Tanya Fears replied on Wednesday to 2017 December Daily and Journal your Christmas Spot

77 1 hour ago
Reply by Cris Gray

"Thanks, Susan - these are awesome! I will definitely be using them for my MIL's gift…"

Tanya Fears replied Dec 4 to 2017 December Cut files

5 on Saturday
Reply by Shannon Blinn

"Thanks, Cris! After the holidays, it will be converted into housing the 6x8 album I…"

Tanya Fears replied Nov 29 to 2017 December Daily and Journal your Christmas Spot

77 1 hour ago
Reply by Cris Gray

"I finally had time to set up my Holiday Daily 'kit' in my IKEA organizer! (That's my…"

Tanya Fears replied Nov 27 to 2017 December Daily and Journal your Christmas Spot

77 1 hour ago
Reply by Cris Gray

"I found the peppermint truffles last night while getting groceries, so they will be…"

Tanya Fears replied Nov 22 to 2017 December Daily and Journal your Christmas Spot

77 1 hour ago
Reply by Cris Gray

"Thanks, Cris! :)"

Tanya Fears replied Nov 22 to 2017 August Stash Challenge

8 Nov 22
Reply by Tanya Fears

"I pulled from the idea of snow (background paper has falling snow), colour scheme fr…"

Tanya Fears replied Nov 20 to 2016 July Inspiration Challenge

8 Nov 20
Reply by Tanya Fears

"I used Christmas papers for this Frozen layout - I loved this Basic Grey line and ho…"

Tanya Fears replied Nov 20 to CHRISTMAS IN JULY 2017

27 Nov 20
Reply by Tanya Fears

"This was interesting, and it definitely used up stuff from my stash that I have had…"

Tanya Fears replied Nov 20 to 2017 August Stash Challenge

8 Nov 22
Reply by Tanya Fears

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service