DisneyScrappers

Tanya Fears's Discussions (377)

Discussions Replied To (258) Replies Latest Activity

"My Scrooge-like grandfather would say that all travel - Disney especially - was a wa…"

Tanya Fears replied Aug 7 to Aug 7 - How EXPENSIVE!!!

2 Aug 7
Reply by Merrick D

"Interesting that this is a challenge for this month, as I did this page for DCWV to…"

Tanya Fears replied Aug 2 to 2018 Boat Ride Challenge

9 Aug 4
Reply by Sally

"Great pages, ladies!"

Tanya Fears replied Aug 1 to 2018 August Sketch Challenge

10 on Sunday
Reply by susan stringfellow

"I've been on a Toy Story kick lately! Thanks for the inspiration challenge! :)"

Tanya Fears replied Jul 23 to 2018 July Toy Story Challenge

17 Aug 3
Reply by Janeen Beuchel

"I like them, Susan! That bamboo tree is cool, and I love the paper you used for Germ…"

Tanya Fears replied Jul 16 to 2018 Scrappy Goals Spot (aka LOAD challenge)

73 on Friday

"Welcome! This group is awesome - you're going to love them! :) I have trips in their…"

Tanya Fears replied Jul 9 to WELCOME NEW MEMBERS

48 Jul 23
Reply by Cris Gray

"I'm about 25% of my goal of 160 layouts, but I'm okay with that - at the start of th…"

Tanya Fears replied Jun 29 to 2018 Scrappy Goals Spot (aka LOAD challenge)

73 on Friday

"Attraction - something like Soarin' - but longer, and with more 'stops' Restaurant -…"

Tanya Fears replied Jun 22 to Dream Park - International Street

2 Jun 22
Reply by Tanya Fears

"Attraction - Millennium Falcon ride - and it needs to be fast and a tad freaky - hav…"

Tanya Fears replied Jun 22 to Dream Park - Galaxy's Edge!

4 Jun 23
Reply by Merrick D

"Attraction - Splash Mountain is fun, but maybe something new that is more country th…"

Tanya Fears replied Jun 22 to DREAM PARK! Critter Country!

4 Jun 22
Reply by Tanya Fears

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2018   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service