disneyscrappers

Tanya Fears's Discussions (109)

Discussions Replied To (109) Replies Latest Activity

"I know that most of us weren't keen on the Say Cheese lines once we tried to use the…"

Tanya Fears replied on Wednesday to 2017 March Chat Thread

108 14 minutes ago
Reply by susan stringfellow

"For those of you who love We R Memory Keepers, there are a number of kits for a grea…"

Tanya Fears replied on Tuesday to 2017 March Chat Thread

108 14 minutes ago

"Happy St Patty's Day! We have a big corned beef, carrot, and potato lunch every year…"

Tanya Fears replied Mar 17 to 2017 March Chat Thread

108 14 minutes ago

"There is a live action Little Mermaid coming out soon, but it isn't Disney, and it l…"

Tanya Fears replied Mar 16 to 2017 March Chat Thread

108 14 minutes ago

"Summer Dreams from Echo Park is up on Steals.com today. :) Oh, how I wish we had pas…"

Tanya Fears replied Mar 15 to 2017 March Chat Thread

108 14 minutes ago

"I would agree with Natalie - if you're providing three classes and lunch, I would ch…"

Tanya Fears replied Mar 13 to 2017 March Chat Thread

108 14 minutes ago

"The weekend was a tad chaotic, but I did manage to get all of our Frozen themed phot…"

Tanya Fears replied Mar 13 to 2017 March Chat Thread

108 14 minutes ago

"Merrick - I believe it was Ali Edwards who posted about going to Great Wolf Lodge on…"

Tanya Fears replied Mar 6 to 2017 March Chat Thread

108 14 minutes ago

"Yes, Susan, a lobby challenge would be awesome! I'm glad I'm not the only one who ta…"

Tanya Fears replied Feb 27 to 2017 February Chat Thread

132 Mar 2

"I am not a fan of Vera Bradley's products, but I know there are people here who love…"

Tanya Fears replied Feb 22 to 2017 February Chat Thread

132 Mar 2

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. We are limited to 150 members by the terms of the Ning social networking platform selected for this group. As a result, we reserve the right to remove inactive members in order to keep space available for possible new members who would like to participate on a regular basis. We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service