disneyscrappers

Tanya Fears's Discussions (114)

Discussions Replied To (114) Replies Latest Activity

"Michelle and Susan - I feel your pain about water issues. Last weekend was the one y…"

Tanya Fears replied on Friday to 2017 April Chat Thread

150 21 hours ago
Reply by Tami - Disneyland Diva

"I love British shows, but I can't get into Dr Who either. I think I need to give it…"

Tanya Fears replied Apr 14 to 2017 April Chat Thread

150 21 hours ago

"Morning everyone! Work has been insane, I've been doing a bunch of overtime, and we…"

Tanya Fears replied Apr 12 to 2017 April Chat Thread

150 21 hours ago

"Janeen - a coworker and friend just went to DL this week during break, and she said…"

Tanya Fears replied Mar 30 to 2017 March Chat Thread

139 Apr 1
Reply by susan stringfellow

"Casey - I always map out my album pages before I print photos, so that I know what I…"

Tanya Fears replied Mar 29 to 2017 March Chat Thread

139 Apr 1

"I know that most of us weren't keen on the Say Cheese lines once we tried to use the…"

Tanya Fears replied Mar 22 to 2017 March Chat Thread

139 Apr 1

"For those of you who love We R Memory Keepers, there are a number of kits for a grea…"

Tanya Fears replied Mar 21 to 2017 March Chat Thread

139 Apr 1

"Happy St Patty's Day! We have a big corned beef, carrot, and potato lunch every year…"

Tanya Fears replied Mar 17 to 2017 March Chat Thread

139 Apr 1

"There is a live action Little Mermaid coming out soon, but it isn't Disney, and it l…"

Tanya Fears replied Mar 16 to 2017 March Chat Thread

139 Apr 1

"Summer Dreams from Echo Park is up on Steals.com today. :) Oh, how I wish we had pas…"

Tanya Fears replied Mar 15 to 2017 March Chat Thread

139 Apr 1

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. We are limited to 150 members by the terms of the Ning social networking platform selected for this group. As a result, we reserve the right to remove inactive members in order to keep space available for possible new members who would like to participate on a regular basis. We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service