DisneyScrappers

Tanya Fears's Discussions (142)

Discussions Replied To (126) Replies Latest Activity

"Here is my submission: http://disneyscrappers.ning.com/photo/carousel-3?context=albu…"

Tanya Fears replied 7 hours ago to 2017 March Sketch Challenge

23 7 hours ago
Reply by Tanya Fears

"Here is my submission for the challenge: http://disneyscrappers.ning.com/photo/wande…"

Tanya Fears replied 7 hours ago to 2017 July Patriotic Challenge

2 7 hours ago
Reply by Tanya Fears

"We saw it several times in Disney World, and I know a lot of people love it, but it…"

Tanya Fears replied 7 hours ago to 2017 Aug 20 -- Main Street Electrical Parade

8 7 hours ago
Reply by Tanya Fears

"We really enjoyed the latest Pirates - but hearing Salazar say "Sparrow" a million t…"

Tanya Fears replied 7 hours ago to What was the last Disney film you watched/rewatched?

215 7 hours ago
Reply by Tanya Fears

"I remember Carnation Plaza when I first went to DL in 2011, but soon after, it was u…"

Tanya Fears replied 7 hours ago to 2017 August 18th - Carnation Plaza

3 7 hours ago
Reply by Tanya Fears

"So, there is a change in plans for September - now my brother is also coming from Ca…"

Tanya Fears replied Aug 1 to When is your next trip to Disneyland Resort?

41 Aug 1
Reply by Diane Karn

"I hear you, Janeen. I sit at my desk, but nothing jumps out at me lately. I did have…"

Tanya Fears replied Jul 12 to 2017 May - July LOAD LayOut A Day Challenge

87 Jul 20
Reply by susan stringfellow

"Sally - I think I have some kicking around - let me look. I know they have them on t…"

Tanya Fears replied Jul 7 to When is your next trip to Disneyland Resort?

41 Aug 1
Reply by Diane Karn

"The last two times we went, I priced out meals to buy based on menus and such, and c…"

Tanya Fears replied Jun 22 to 2018 Dining Plan

22 Jun 27

"We had started a LOAD thread this time last year, and I was keeping track on my phon…"

Tanya Fears replied Jun 14 to 2017 May - July LOAD LayOut A Day Challenge

87 Jul 20

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service