DisneyScrappers

Kathy Perry's Discussions (189)

Discussions Replied To (170) Replies Latest Activity

"Wonderful sketch and love what everyone has done with it!  Gotta love circles!"

Kathy Perry replied Sep 1 to 2017 September Sketch Challenge

13 Sep 15
Reply by Tanya Fears

"Such adorable pages by everyone!  Love how Janeen stretched the sketch!  I have to g…"

Kathy Perry replied Jun 30 to 2017 July Sketch Challenge

10 Aug 28
Reply by Tanya Fears

"I just booked for the DVC member Moonlight Magic at AK in Sept.  Of course, now I ha…"

Kathy Perry replied May 30 to When is your next trip to Walt Disney World?

27 Jul 17
Reply by Cris Gray

"Just went Feb. 27-Mar 2.  Wrong time to go.  DGC being refurbed, pools closed.  So m…"

Kathy Perry replied May 30 to When is your next trip to Disneyland Resort?

49 Aug 28
Reply by Frank V

"Oh, I hate saying goodbye.....but what a great title for a cool page!  Love those st…"

Kathy Perry replied May 30 to 2017 June Stash Challenge -3 or More

10 Jun 5
Reply by Wendy Mitchell

"Happy to hear that enough of us have joined up to keep DS going!  While I haven't be…"

Kathy Perry replied May 30 to Disney Scrappers Changes June 2017

16 May 30
Reply by susan stringfellow

"Awesome page examples for this cool sketch!  Thanks for the inspiration, everyone!"

Kathy Perry replied May 30 to 2017 June Sketch Challenge

14 Jun 7
Reply by Natalie Gibbons

"Well, I haven't been here in ages, but spent some time in Disneyland in Feb/March, s…"

Kathy Perry replied Apr 27 to Welcome to the 2017 (Inter) National Scrapbook Day (Week) Crop!!!

53 May 6
Reply by Tami - Disneyland Diva

"Great links to fabulous inspiration, Susan!  TFS!"

Kathy Perry replied May 31, 2016 to 2016 June Word Art Stash Challenge

5 Jun 26, 2016
Reply by Margie Visnick

"Wonderful sketch, love the look of the 'new' site!  Hope I can play along this month…"

Kathy Perry replied May 31, 2016 to 2016 June Sketch Challenge

7 Oct 31, 2016
Reply by Tanya Fears

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service