DisneyScrappers

Wendy Mitchell's Discussions (237)

Discussions Replied To (207) Replies Latest Activity

"http://disneyscrappers.ning.com/photo/jackolantern?context=latest This is my take on…"

Wendy Mitchell replied Jul 8 to 2017 July Stash Challenge - Tools

18 Jul 8
Reply by Wendy Mitchell

"And tomorrow is another day.  I think we have to enjoy life a little...especially wh…"

Wendy Mitchell replied Jul 2 to 2017 Getting Disney Fit

164 Jul 6
Reply by susan stringfellow

"Thank you Susan and Michelle.  I think I'm just going to say NO to the scale until t…"

Wendy Mitchell replied Jul 2 to 2017 Getting Disney Fit

164 Jul 6

"I'm excited about this challenge.  I just need to get through this long work weekend…"

Wendy Mitchell replied Jul 2 to 2017 July Stash Challenge - Tools

18 Jul 8
Reply by Wendy Mitchell

"I had a strange scale experience last week.  I stepped on the scale and the number w…"

Wendy Mitchell replied Jun 29 to 2017 Getting Disney Fit

164 Jul 6

"Thank you!!!  I do enjoy the process.  In my mind...I have to enjoy it or I will sto…"

Wendy Mitchell replied Jun 17 to 2017 Getting Disney Fit

164 Jul 6

"Yes!  Way to go to all of you who have had weight loss!  That's wonderful!!!  I'm go…"

Wendy Mitchell replied Jun 16 to 2017 Getting Disney Fit

164 Jul 6

"I just want to chime in here on the soda conversation.  I gave up all sodas in Janua…"

Wendy Mitchell replied Jun 15 to 2017 Getting Disney Fit

164 Jul 6

"I was reading some of the suggestions you all have on other threads of snacks at the…"

Wendy Mitchell replied Jun 11 to 2017 Getting Disney Fit

164 Jul 6

"I also have found I need to exercise more and HARD.  That is actually doctor's order…"

Wendy Mitchell replied Jun 8 to 2017 Getting Disney Fit

164 Jul 6

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service