disneyscrappers

Wendy Mitchell's Discussions (189)

Discussions Replied To (189) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you all for your kind comments on my layouts!   Susan--those cupcakes look ama…"

Wendy Mitchell replied 3 hours ago to 2017 May Chat Thread

140 3 hours ago
Reply by Merrick D

"Thank you Susan!   I was a fan at times and not so much at other times.  There are…"

Wendy Mitchell replied yesterday to 2017 May Chat Thread

140 3 hours ago
Reply by Merrick D

"I just posted 2 new layouts to the gallery.  The Living with the Land layout was fin…"

140 3 hours ago
Reply by Merrick D

"I like that!!! "

140 3 hours ago
Reply by Merrick D

"I'm starting to follow this thread on page 10.   Beth B:  That layout is beautiful!!…"

Wendy Mitchell replied yesterday to Share links to non-Disney layouts here

122 8 hours ago
Reply by Beth B.

"Sally, it seems like we have similar views on our way to work.  I've lived in other…"

140 3 hours ago
Reply by Merrick D

"I have a friend who works at Disneyland.  He was working on BTMRR at the time.  He w…"

Wendy Mitchell replied on Wednesday to 2017 May Chat Thread

140 3 hours ago
Reply by Merrick D

"I'm feeling significantly better today.  Wow!  I was talking last night to one of my…"

Wendy Mitchell replied on Wednesday to 2017 Getting Disney Fit

89 on Wednesday
Reply by Wendy Mitchell

"I just watched the trailer for Cars 3.  Ka-Chow!  Looks good! Hubby and boys will wa…"

Wendy Mitchell replied on Tuesday to 2017 May Chat Thread

140 3 hours ago
Reply by Merrick D

"I'm now on day 10 of sugar detox.  Sunday was by far the worst day.  I'm now really…"

Wendy Mitchell replied on Tuesday to 2017 Getting Disney Fit

89 on Wednesday
Reply by Wendy Mitchell

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. We are limited to 150 members by the terms of the Ning social networking platform selected for this group. As a result, we reserve the right to remove inactive members in order to keep space available for possible new members who would like to participate on a regular basis. We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service