disneyscrappers

Kathleen Summers's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"Still feeling yucky from being sick, and no scrapping for me today. But Holly and I…"

Kathleen Summers replied Apr 30 to 2017 April Chat Thread

208 May 1
Reply by susan stringfellow

"Oh Tami, I'm so so sorry!!! :( :(  That's so heartbreaking.  ((((HUGS)))) The backu…"

Kathleen Summers replied Apr 29 to 2017 April Chat Thread

208 May 1

"Yep, we missed Johnny Depp by 24 hours.  We had SUCH an amazing time though! We abs…"

Kathleen Summers replied Apr 28 to 2017 April Chat Thread

208 May 1

"I actually found stuff for Holly and Jaimee to wear so they could Disneybound with…"

Kathleen Summers replied Apr 15 to 2017 April Chat Thread

208 May 1

"It's still tax season. ugh. And tax day isn't until April 18th this year. Double ugh…"

Kathleen Summers replied Apr 13 to 2017 April Chat Thread

208 May 1

"The colors immediately make me think of pics we took at DL on Spring break in 2014.…"

Kathleen Summers replied Apr 3 to 2017 April Inspiration Challenge

4 Apr 3
Reply by Kathleen Summers

"Well, I've done the showers! I will try to do a flowers one in April. What a great…"

Kathleen Summers replied Apr 3 to 2017 April Showers Bring May Flowers Challenge

6 Apr 27
Reply by Susannah Thompson

"Hearing you guys talk about scrapping makes me want to scrap! Just so busy with work…"

Kathleen Summers replied Apr 3 to 2017 April Chat Thread

208 May 1

"Ooh, love the blues and browns in that photo with the coffee and leaves. "

Kathleen Summers replied Oct 28, 2016 to 2016 November Inspiration Challenge

3 Oct 28, 2016
Reply by Kathleen Summers

"We're going to watch some movies tomorrow (lazy Saturday) to get us in the Halloween…"

Kathleen Summers replied Oct 28, 2016 to Disney Halloween Movies

11 Oct 31, 2016
Reply by Cris Gray

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. We are limited to 150 members by the terms of the Ning social networking platform selected for this group. As a result, we reserve the right to remove inactive members in order to keep space available for possible new members who would like to participate on a regular basis. We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service