disneyscrappers

Kathleen Summers's Discussions (103)

Discussions Replied To (103) Replies Latest Activity

"I actually found stuff for Holly and Jaimee to wear so they could Disneybound with…"

Kathleen Summers replied Apr 15 to 2017 April Chat Thread

149 38 minutes ago
Reply by Julia Mckenzie-Grant

"It's still tax season. ugh. And tax day isn't until April 18th this year. Double ugh…"

Kathleen Summers replied Apr 13 to 2017 April Chat Thread

149 38 minutes ago

"The colors immediately make me think of pics we took at DL on Spring break in 2014.…"

Kathleen Summers replied Apr 3 to 2017 April Inspiration Challenge

4 Apr 3
Reply by Kathleen Summers

"Well, I've done the showers! I will try to do a flowers one in April. What a great…"

Kathleen Summers replied Apr 3 to 2017 April Showers Bring May Flowers Challenge

5 Apr 7
Reply by Janeen Beuchel

"Hearing you guys talk about scrapping makes me want to scrap! Just so busy with work…"

Kathleen Summers replied Apr 3 to 2017 April Chat Thread

149 38 minutes ago

"Janeen have fun planning that WDW trip! As far as DL during Spring Break, it can be…"

Kathleen Summers replied Mar 31 to 2017 March Chat Thread

139 Apr 1
Reply by susan stringfellow

"It was a fun scrappy weekend with the Project Mouse FANniversary. I posted another l…"

Kathleen Summers replied Mar 19 to 2017 March Chat Thread

139 Apr 1

"Thank you! It feels sooooooooooooo good to scrap after months of not. I'm having an…"

Kathleen Summers replied Mar 18 to 2017 March Chat Thread

139 Apr 1

"omg, the sidewalk theater... HILARIOUS!!!! Thanks for sharing!! I got through the b…"

Kathleen Summers replied Mar 17 to 2017 March Chat Thread

139 Apr 1

"So much fun talk about WDW (loving your trip reports, Casey!) and scrapbooking! I'm…"

Kathleen Summers replied Mar 12 to 2017 March Chat Thread

139 Apr 1

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. We are limited to 150 members by the terms of the Ning social networking platform selected for this group. As a result, we reserve the right to remove inactive members in order to keep space available for possible new members who would like to participate on a regular basis. We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service