disneyscrappers

Kathleen Summers's Discussions (97)

Discussions Replied To (97) Replies Latest Activity

"It was a fun scrappy weekend with the Project Mouse FANniversary. I posted another l…"

Kathleen Summers replied Mar 19 to 2017 March Chat Thread

119 7 hours ago
Reply by Julia Mckenzie-Grant

"Thank you! It feels sooooooooooooo good to scrap after months of not. I'm having an…"

Kathleen Summers replied Mar 18 to 2017 March Chat Thread

119 7 hours ago

"omg, the sidewalk theater... HILARIOUS!!!! Thanks for sharing!! I got through the b…"

Kathleen Summers replied Mar 17 to 2017 March Chat Thread

119 7 hours ago

"So much fun talk about WDW (loving your trip reports, Casey!) and scrapbooking! I'm…"

Kathleen Summers replied Mar 12 to 2017 March Chat Thread

119 7 hours ago

"Casey, I'm so glad you're having a magical Disney trip! And those pics of Sebastian…"

Kathleen Summers replied Mar 6 to 2017 March Chat Thread

119 7 hours ago

"Oh, those jewels are so clever and look great! I'm glad Alex is at least doing a li…"

Kathleen Summers replied Feb 25 to 2017 February Chat Thread

132 Mar 2
Reply by susan stringfellow

"Wendy, your trip sounds like it was wonderful! Thanks for sharing, I loved reading a…"

Kathleen Summers replied Feb 18 to 2017 February Chat Thread

132 Mar 2

"I wouldn't say In-N-Out has the best burgers in California, but for the PRICE, they…"

Kathleen Summers replied Feb 14 to 2017 February Chat Thread

132 Mar 2

"(I was typing mine while you were typing yours, Suz - I'm so glad that fever came do…"

Kathleen Summers replied Feb 12 to 2017 February Chat Thread

132 Mar 2

"Gah! Suz, that's so hard. So hard to see him in pain, hard to worry about his work s…"

Kathleen Summers replied Feb 12 to 2017 February Chat Thread

132 Mar 2

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. We are limited to 150 members by the terms of the Ning social networking platform selected for this group. As a result, we reserve the right to remove inactive members in order to keep space available for possible new members who would like to participate on a regular basis. We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service