DisneyScrappers

Kathleen Summers's Discussions (104)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"So cool. I hadn't seen that pic of the original house in so long. Thanks for the rem…"

Kathleen Summers replied Sep 13 to Sep 13, 2017 – New Orleans? Or 999 miles to the North?

4 Sep 17
Reply by Tami - Disneyland Diva

"Suz, maybe we should come up with a plan for walking/losing weight and hold each oth…"

Kathleen Summers replied Jun 25 to When is your next trip to Disneyland Resort?

49 Aug 28
Reply by Frank V

"I'm a guest CT at Designer Digitals (was a CT member there for years) for just June…"

Kathleen Summers replied Jun 25 to Share links to non-Disney layouts here

163 Aug 28
Reply by Casey Lane

"Out next trip is for 4th of July. We'll be there from June 30th to July 5th. I'm sup…"

Kathleen Summers replied May 26 to When is your next trip to Disneyland Resort?

49 Aug 28
Reply by Frank V

"The colors immediately make me think of pics we took at DL on Spring break in 2014.…"

Kathleen Summers replied Apr 3 to 2017 April Inspiration Challenge

4 Apr 3
Reply by Kathleen Summers

"Well, I've done the showers! I will try to do a flowers one in April. What a great…"

Kathleen Summers replied Apr 3 to 2017 April Showers Bring May Flowers Challenge

9 Jun 5
Reply by Merrick D

"Ooh, love the blues and browns in that photo with the coffee and leaves. "

Kathleen Summers replied Oct 28, 2016 to 2016 November Inspiration Challenge

3 Oct 28, 2016
Reply by Kathleen Summers

"We're going to watch some movies tomorrow (lazy Saturday) to get us in the Halloween…"

Kathleen Summers replied Oct 28, 2016 to Disney Halloween Movies

11 Oct 31, 2016
Reply by Cris Gray

"Ok honestly, of the four Disney layouts I've scrapped that are fall or Halloween the…"

Kathleen Summers replied Oct 28, 2016 to Scrapbooking the Parks in the Fall, Halloween, and Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party

14 Oct 29, 2016
Reply by susan stringfellow

"We've been several times while Christmas decorations are up. I just love Christmas a…"

Kathleen Summers replied Oct 28, 2016 to Scrapbooking Christmastime at the Parks and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

4 Oct 29, 2016
Reply by susan stringfellow

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service