DisneyScrappers

Michelle B-F's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"It has been a tradition to always take a photo of the boys next to the Wooden Indian…"

Michelle B-F replied Aug 24 to August 24, 2017 – The Main Street Tobacco Indian

5 Sep 17
Reply by Tami - Disneyland Diva

"Susan Sorry I am late to the party but I love the pages and cut file. Could you send…"

Michelle B-F replied Jul 7 to Challenge #10 - Cut File Challenge

29 Jul 8
Reply by Vickey Russo

"Wendy I am so sorry you had to go through that kind treatment as a child growing up,…"

Michelle B-F replied Jul 6 to 2017 Getting Disney Fit

164 Jul 6
Reply by susan stringfellow

"Nothing puts me in the mood for Christmas more that the decorations.  My layout is f…"

Michelle B-F replied Jul 4 to CHRISTMAS IN JULY 2017

26 Aug 7
Reply by Natalie Gibbons

"Oh Merrick you must have read my mind!  I was just looking our WDW Christmas trip fr…"

Michelle B-F replied Jul 1 to CHRISTMAS IN JULY 2017

26 Aug 7
Reply by Natalie Gibbons

"Wendy I had that happen but in the upward direction, OH NO! I was so mad, I kicked t…"

Michelle B-F replied Jun 29 to 2017 Getting Disney Fit

164 Jul 6

"Alright Sally good job on getting to your 20 pound goal.  I can wait to see your los…"

Michelle B-F replied Jun 29 to 2017 Getting Disney Fit

164 Jul 6

"Hello everyone! Natalie it is wonderful when you can reach any goal, mini or long te…"

Michelle B-F replied Jun 23 to 2017 Getting Disney Fit

164 Jul 6

"Beth, a treadmill is so great when it is 90 outside and boy a tv really makes the ti…"

Michelle B-F replied Jun 15 to 2017 Getting Disney Fit

164 Jul 6

"Christi, Good Job on lifting weights!  I have not done much with weights so I am in…"

Michelle B-F replied Jun 9 to 2017 Getting Disney Fit

164 Jul 6

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service