DisneyScrappers

Nancy Burke's Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

" LOVEEEE me some Minnie ears headbands! I have a few. :) "

Nancy Burke replied May 22 to INSD Challenge #6- Ears to You!

6 May 26
Reply by Merrick D

" My first EVER completely digital page! Maggie Holmes "Carousel" collection. I twea…"

Nancy Burke replied May 22 to 2018 INSD Challenge #21 - Sketch

7 May 22
Reply by Nancy Burke

"Tami wanted texture, so she GOT texture! :) Burlap flowers, beaded trim, velvet tex…"

Nancy Burke replied May 22 to INSD Challenge 12 - Texture

13 May 22
Reply by Nancy Burke

"Used the park map as my background for these photos of my husband actually looking…"

Nancy Burke replied May 22 to INSD Challenge 11 - Maps

9 May 22
Reply by Nancy Burke

"Since we are DVC members, our literal HOME resort is the Polynesian. Someday we mig…"

Nancy Burke replied May 22 to INSD Challenge #4 - Welcome Home to Disney Resort Hotels

10 May 24
Reply by Merrick D

"I decided to combine both the sketch AND a button on my page because I have these p…"

Nancy Burke replied May 22 to 2018 INSD Challenge #16 - Celebration challenge

8 Jun 23
Reply by Sally

"LOVED this sketch challenge! I decided to go with a pic from Donald at Aulani in Ha…"

Nancy Burke replied May 22 to 2018 INSD Challenge #20 - Circle Sketch

17 May 25
Reply by Merrick D

" In honor of the new Toy Story Land that I can't wait to see!!!"

Nancy Burke replied May 22 to INSD Challenge #2 - Coming Attractions

11 May 25
Reply by Merrick D

"So I originally used these papers on another page that I ended up hating so much th…"

Nancy Burke replied May 22 to INSD Challenge 13 - Scraps

13 May 22
Reply by Nancy Burke

"Made the heart cut-files, added them to the page and stitched around them with blue…"

Nancy Burke replied May 22 to INSD Challenge #1 - Stitching

15 May 22
Reply by Nancy Burke

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2018   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service