DisneyScrappers

Nancy Burke's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, I looked, and while most everything is drool-worthy, sadly, also not in my bud…"

Nancy Burke replied Jan 8 to Disney Decor

3 Jan 10
Reply by Cris Gray

"Now THAT sounds wonderful! We tried to book our next trip when the hubs and I are th…"

Nancy Burke replied Jan 7 to DVC (Disney Vacation Club) Members?

10 Jan 7
Reply by Nancy Burke

"Okay, 65 mph is entirely TOO fast to be going in nothing but a bathing suit! Nope, n…"

Nancy Burke replied Jan 7 to 5 January 2018 -- SPEED

5 Jan 8
Reply by Cris Gray

"Can’t wait to hear your experiences with Hilton Head! I’m so curious as to what it’s…"

Nancy Burke replied Dec 21, 2017 to DVC (Disney Vacation Club) Members?

10 Jan 7
Reply by Nancy Burke

"Also going to add: AK is such a gorgeous resort! You are so fortunate to call it "ho…"

Nancy Burke replied Dec 18, 2017 to DVC (Disney Vacation Club) Members?

10 Jan 7
Reply by Nancy Burke

"For our first trip right after we joined at the beginning of this year, 2017, we wen…"

10 Jan 7
Reply by Nancy Burke

"NICE! We stayed at AK club level years ago as part of a promotion and were sooo spoi…"

10 Jan 7
Reply by Nancy Burke

"Welcome ladies!!! So glad to see you here Sarah, Heather and Michelle! So glad you c…"

Nancy Burke replied May 31, 2017 to 2017 WELCOME NEW MEMBERS

18 May 31, 2017
Reply by Nancy Burke

"WOOHOO! HUGE congrats to you all! You did fantastic pages and I found a bit of inspi…"

Nancy Burke replied May 15, 2017 to Thank You and Crop Winners!!!

11 May 16, 2017
Reply by Tanya Fears

"Oh my! What a simply lovely page! You seriously just captured spring with these pape…"

Nancy Burke replied May 15, 2017 to Challenge #14 - DCWV Stackaholic challenge

30 May 15, 2017
Reply by Nancy Burke

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2018   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service