DisneyScrappers

Heather R's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Great sketch and I love all the inspiration!  Hopefully I can give this one a go! "

Heather R replied Jun 11 to 2018 June Sketch Challenge

7 Jun 11
Reply by Heather R

"Got my ears!!!  Thank you so much!  Guess I will just HAVE to plan a day in the park…"

Heather R replied May 28 to INSD CROP WINNERS!!!!!

18 May 31
Reply by Tami - Disneyland Diva

"Thank you SO much!  I am so excited!  I  SO enjoyed all the challenges and plan on c…"

Heather R replied May 21 to INSD CROP WINNERS!!!!!

18 May 31
Reply by Tami - Disneyland Diva

"I have managed to get 4 done which is pretty good for me.  I would like to get more…"

Heather R replied May 10 to CROP CHAT thru may 14th

30 May 14
Reply by Michelle Powell

"My LO for this challenge... "

Heather R replied May 9 to INSD Challenge #6- Ears to You!

6 May 26
Reply by Merrick D

"My take on the sketch challenge.  Cut the title from a subtle patterned paper and th…"

Heather R replied May 6 to INSD Challenge #18 - Sketch

15 May 13
Reply by Wendy Mitchell

"My LO for the character challenge.  I put mini dots in the white circles along the t…"

Heather R replied May 6 to INSD Challenge #15 - Character Challenge

15 May 22
Reply by Nancy Burke

"Happy NSD!  I am up and pulled out most of my boxes of Disney photos...ready to get…"

Heather R replied May 5 to Crop Chat for Thursday May 3rd -Friday May 4th

37 May 5
Reply by susan stringfellow

"Are all of the challenges posted?  SO far I have 21 (not counting the White Glove on…"

Heather R replied May 4 to Crop Chat for Thursday May 3rd -Friday May 4th

37 May 5

"I am working all day but am slowing putting together the list of challenges.  Crossi…"

Heather R replied May 4 to Crop Chat for Thursday May 3rd -Friday May 4th

37 May 5

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2018   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service