DisneyScrappers

Cris Gray's Discussions (347)

Discussions Replied To (287) Replies Latest Activity

"I love the dragon too :) and the spinning tortoises (I think that's what they were)"

Cris Gray replied Aug 21 to 2017 Aug 20 -- Main Street Electrical Parade

10 Sep 17
Reply by Tami - Disneyland Diva

"Great memories Wendy :) Love Beth's page too - great photos"

Cris Gray replied Aug 20 to 2017 Aug 20 -- Main Street Electrical Parade

10 Sep 17

"I love Monsters Inc - the way Sully's fur moves is fab"

Cris Gray replied Aug 20 to What was the last Disney film you watched/rewatched?

216 Aug 21
Reply by Frank V

"Is that the latest one with the skeleton shark? Saw Moana and rewatched Avatar just…"

Cris Gray replied Aug 20 to What was the last Disney film you watched/rewatched?

216 Aug 21
Reply by Frank V

"That's really interesting Merrick. I have seen the electric parade every time I have…"

Cris Gray replied Aug 20 to 2017 Aug 20 -- Main Street Electrical Parade

10 Sep 17

"Oh sounds good and DS1 has just found all the plans for SW land but that's not til 2…"

Cris Gray replied Jul 17 to When is your next trip to Walt Disney World?

27 Jul 17
Reply by Cris Gray

"TSL?? We're in final countdown mode. Just need to get through work (last day Thursda…"

Cris Gray replied Jul 17 to When is your next trip to Walt Disney World?

27 Jul 17
Reply by Cris Gray

"I did my Aladdin page but need to do another one to go with it as I found a couple m…"

Cris Gray replied Jul 7 to 2017 May - July LOAD LayOut A Day Challenge

87 Jul 20
Reply by susan stringfellow

"Your LOs are great Janeen. I love your photo collages.  I've done 2 pages this week…"

Cris Gray replied Jul 6 to 2017 May - July LOAD LayOut A Day Challenge

87 Jul 20

"I went for a walk last night with DS1 (DH was sorting out our visas) and I'm hoping…"

Cris Gray replied Jul 3 to 2017 Getting Disney Fit

164 Jul 6

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service