disneyscrappers

Cris Gray's Discussions (298)

Discussions Replied To (298) Replies Latest Activity

"All fine here too Thanks Orlanda. Just feel awful for all the people who lost their…"

Cris Gray replied on Friday to 2017 March Chat Thread

124 6 hours ago
Reply by Merrick D

"OMG that was sooo funny Tanya Natalie - I still haven't finished scrapping our trips…"

Cris Gray replied Mar 16 to 2017 March Chat Thread

124 6 hours ago
Reply by Merrick D

"I've done 7 layouts the last couple of days including one double + the Junkitz one.…"

Cris Gray replied Mar 15 to 2017 March April LOAD (LayOut A Day) Challenge

5 Mar 15
Reply by Cris Gray

"Sounds fun. Does anyone know what is being celebrated in WDW this year. I know somet…"

Cris Gray replied Mar 15 to 2017 March Chat Thread

124 6 hours ago
Reply by Merrick D

"What about Just keep Scrapping? I like Dream, Live, Scrapbook (or scrap) Julia I thi…"

Cris Gray replied Mar 13 to 2017 March Chat Thread

124 6 hours ago
Reply by Merrick D

"Thanks for the info Casey. Hope you get to Virginia OK and hope you've got some warm…"

Cris Gray replied Mar 13 to 2017 March Chat Thread

124 6 hours ago
Reply by Merrick D

"I need to work out how many I've done this month. Finished the Junkitz one and I've…"

Cris Gray replied Mar 13 to 2017 March April LOAD (LayOut A Day) Challenge

5 Mar 15
Reply by Cris Gray

"That is so cute Casey. Remember that to tease him when he's older :) Let me know how…"

Cris Gray replied Mar 12 to 2017 March Chat Thread

124 6 hours ago
Reply by Merrick D

"Thanks for sharing your album process Merrick. I think it's interesting to see how o…"

Cris Gray replied Mar 12 to 2017 March Chat Thread

124 6 hours ago
Reply by Merrick D

"DS1 is the same Julia - only 2 close friends. I hope you can help her sort something…"

Cris Gray replied Mar 5 to 2017 March Chat Thread

124 6 hours ago
Reply by Merrick D

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. We are limited to 150 members by the terms of the Ning social networking platform selected for this group. As a result, we reserve the right to remove inactive members in order to keep space available for possible new members who would like to participate on a regular basis. We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service