DisneyScrappers

Cris Gray's Discussions (308)

Discussions Replied To (262) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh sounds good and DS1 has just found all the plans for SW land but that's not til 2…"

Cris Gray replied Jul 17 to When is your next trip to Walt Disney World?

27 Jul 17
Reply by Cris Gray

"TSL?? We're in final countdown mode. Just need to get through work (last day Thursda…"

Cris Gray replied Jul 17 to When is your next trip to Walt Disney World?

27 Jul 17
Reply by Cris Gray

"I did my Aladdin page but need to do another one to go with it as I found a couple m…"

Cris Gray replied Jul 7 to 2017 May - July LOAD LayOut A Day Challenge

87 Jul 20
Reply by susan stringfellow

"Your LOs are great Janeen. I love your photo collages.  I've done 2 pages this week…"

Cris Gray replied Jul 6 to 2017 May - July LOAD LayOut A Day Challenge

87 Jul 20

"I went for a walk last night with DS1 (DH was sorting out our visas) and I'm hoping…"

Cris Gray replied Jul 3 to 2017 Getting Disney Fit

164 Jul 6

"Love your Baymax page Michelle. It's great when you get to use older tools/stash. I…"

Cris Gray replied Jul 3 to 2017 July Stash Challenge - Tools

18 Jul 8
Reply by Wendy Mitchell

"I use the Herma repositionable dots. I've been using them for years and find they wo…"

Cris Gray replied Jul 1 to Lets talk adhesives

11 Jul 1
Reply by Janeen Beuchel

"They're cute too :)"

Cris Gray replied Jun 28 to DIY Mouse Ear headbands

18 Jun 28
Reply by Cris Gray

"Love your outfit Margie Those Figment ears are cute (well I'm assuming Figment) Love…"

Cris Gray replied Jun 28 to DIY Mouse Ear headbands

18 Jun 28
Reply by Cris Gray

"Is the photo of custom ears? They are cute"

Cris Gray replied Jun 25 to DIY Mouse Ear headbands

18 Jun 28
Reply by Cris Gray

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service