disneyscrappers

Cris Gray's Discussions (312)

Discussions Replied To (312) Replies Latest Activity

"In Brer Rabbit I think it was called the briar patch if that's any help"

Cris Gray replied on Friday to Question about Splash Mountain

7 on Friday
Reply by Donna Coughlin

"I think it's a shame they've taken so much of the original HS away, When is the Grea…"

Cris Gray replied on Friday to 2017 April Chat Thread

149 46 minutes ago
Reply by Julia Mckenzie-Grant

"Last day of the holidays today and then back to school for the boys tomorrow (well D…"

Cris Gray replied Apr 18 to 2017 April Chat Thread

149 46 minutes ago

"Happy Easter Hope everyone has a good day. The boys have done their egg hunt (they w…"

Cris Gray replied Apr 16 to 2017 April Chat Thread

149 46 minutes ago

"I love Call the Midwife. Anyone a Blackadder fan? I like Blackadder II and III best…"

Cris Gray replied Apr 14 to 2017 April Chat Thread

149 46 minutes ago

"Susan - Dr Who is back on Saturday for the new season. Have you got it in the US too…"

Cris Gray replied Apr 13 to 2017 April Chat Thread

149 46 minutes ago

"You're making my mouth water Susan. The fruit salad sounds delish and I'd love to se…"

Cris Gray replied Apr 12 to 2017 Getting Disney Fit

54 Apr 12
Reply by Cris Gray

"Morning all Casey so pleased to hear you've found somewhere to live. Good luck plann…"

Cris Gray replied Apr 12 to 2017 April Chat Thread

149 46 minutes ago

"I've just had a look Susan. Her paintings are great. I wish I could paint like that…"

Cris Gray replied Apr 10 to 2017 April Chat Thread

149 46 minutes ago

"Loving those collections. I think some of the Go See Explore might be good for World…"

Cris Gray replied Apr 10 to New 2017 EP Disney paper collections

19 Apr 10
Reply by Cris Gray

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. We are limited to 150 members by the terms of the Ning social networking platform selected for this group. As a result, we reserve the right to remove inactive members in order to keep space available for possible new members who would like to participate on a regular basis. We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service