DisneyScrappers

Cris Gray's Discussions (474)

Discussions Replied To (376) Replies Latest Activity

"Oooh! What is it? I think there are lots in the Disney parks that are not in the sto…"

Cris Gray replied on Sunday to Magical Gifts - aka what did you get for the holidays?

22 on Monday
Reply by Natalie Gibbons

"That was a good purchase then Helene. Some of their Disney stuff is really good. I d…"

Cris Gray replied Jan 13 to Magical Gifts - aka what did you get for the holidays?

22 on Monday
Reply by Natalie Gibbons

"Well done Merrick. I still need some photos for mine!"

Cris Gray replied Jan 10 to 2018 December Daily and other holiday albums

65 on Monday
Reply by Natalie Gibbons

"Wow! I can't read the article because I'm in Europe so it says :("

Cris Gray replied Jan 9 to Walt Wednesday - Housekeeper

4 on Monday
Reply by Natalie Gibbons

"The themes idea sounds fun. I love reading the information you find"

Cris Gray replied Jan 8 to Jan 7 - Disney Brothers and the Hyperion Studio

8 on Monday
Reply by Natalie Gibbons

"Love your Disney tree Nancy. Have you been collecting ornaments for long?"

Cris Gray replied Jan 8 to Disney Holiday Decorations

26 Jan 8
Reply by Cris Gray

"Sally that sounds like super weight loss. Well done you!  I weigh more than I weighe…"

Cris Gray replied Jan 8 to 2019 Getting Disney Fit

9 yesterday
Reply by susan stringfellow

"Nancy that sounds a wonderful way to spend the run up to Christmas. Did you need ext…"

Cris Gray replied Jan 4 to Magical Gifts - aka what did you get for the holidays?

22 on Monday
Reply by Natalie Gibbons

"Loving seeing everyone's trees Loving the London tree Tanya. Our tree has a red and…"

Cris Gray replied Dec 22, 2018 to Disney Holiday Decorations

26 Jan 8
Reply by Cris Gray

"Merrick your journal is lovely. I Love your Grinch.  I've got an 8x8 and a 6x8 and c…"

Cris Gray replied Dec 8, 2018 to 2018 December Daily and other holiday albums

65 on Monday
Reply by Natalie Gibbons

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2019   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service