DisneyScrappers

Donna Coughlin's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Unfortunetly my son is going to 12th grade this year and really can't take one. We a…"

Donna Coughlin replied May 18, 2017 to When is your next trip to Walt Disney World?

27 Jul 17, 2017
Reply by Cris Gray

"I redid my layout. It was driving me crazy. I got a new blade and that really helped…"

Donna Coughlin replied May 10, 2017 to Challenge #10 - Cut File Challenge

30 Feb 28
Reply by Stephanie Haining

"Used two of the 3x5 for this challenge. The first is the card with the music notes (…"

Donna Coughlin replied May 10, 2017 to 2017 May Challenge 3x4" cards

6 May 14, 2017
Reply by Tanya Fears

"Here is mine for the Flower and Garden show. "

Donna Coughlin replied May 10, 2017 to

just now

"Tami,  the waiter told me if I didn't eat my green beans he was going to put them in…"

Donna Coughlin replied May 7, 2017 to

just now

"Used this for 2 challenges, 7 was stitching and 4 was a backstory. We went to Prime…"

just now

"Here is mine "

just now

"Here is mine - "

Donna Coughlin replied May 7, 2017 to Challenge #15 - Sketch #4

10 May 14, 2017
Reply by Tanya Fears

"Here's mine for the challenge. I had a hard time with the cut file, I think I need a…"

Donna Coughlin replied May 6, 2017 to Challenge #10 - Cut File Challenge

30 Feb 28
Reply by Stephanie Haining

"I used the sketch from challenge 16 and ending up making it a two pager because when…"

Donna Coughlin replied May 6, 2017 to Challenge #16 - Sketch #5

11 May 14, 2017
Reply by Tanya Fears

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2018   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service