DisneyScrappers

Merrick D's Discussions (738)

Discussions Replied To (448) Replies Latest Activity

"Attraction -- I'm very excited for the Millenium Falcon ride but we did the VR thing…"

Merrick D replied on Friday to Dream Park - Galaxy's Edge!

1 on Friday
Reply by Merrick D

"Attraction -- while I love Winnie the Pooh, and I love the Country Bears and there a…"

Merrick D replied Jun 12 to DREAM PARK! Critter Country!

2 Jun 12
Reply by Janeen Beuchel

"Attraction -- Pirates of the Caribbean -- Disneyland ride but with the WDW queue are…"

Merrick D replied Jun 12 to Dream Park - New Orleans Square

2 Jun 12
Reply by Janeen Beuchel

"Indiana Jones IS an awesome ride! And the QUEUE! And the temple... and ... yup, awes…"

Merrick D replied Jun 5 to Dream Park - Adventureland - June 2, 2018

7 Jun 5
Reply by Merrick D

"Attraction -- This is the reason I brought in Liberty Square instead of moving into…"

Merrick D replied Jun 5 to Dream Park --- Liberty Square

1 Jun 5
Reply by Merrick D

"Dream Park will return on Monday but anyone can keep adding to the existing threads…"

Merrick D replied Jun 3 to Dream Park - Adventureland - June 2, 2018

7 Jun 5
Reply by Merrick D

"Don't worry there's a LOT of lands coming lol "

Merrick D replied Jun 2 to Dream Park - Adventureland - June 2, 2018

7 Jun 5
Reply by Merrick D

"Attraction -- I've decided Kilimanjaro Safari from Animal Kingdom is the way to go h…"

Merrick D replied Jun 2 to Dream Park - Adventureland - June 2, 2018

7 Jun 5
Reply by Merrick D

"I think we need to add a character to each land! My Main Street Character is Mickey!"

Merrick D replied Jun 2 to Dream Park - Main Street USA June 1

5 Jun 2
Reply by susan stringfellow

"Attraction - while I adore Great Moments with Mr Lincoln, and my son put in a vote f…"

Merrick D replied Jun 1 to Dream Park - Main Street USA June 1

5 Jun 2
Reply by susan stringfellow

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2018   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service