DisneyScrappers

Janeen Beuchel's Discussions (161)

Discussions Replied To (145) Replies Latest Activity

"Skipper canteen is good but the food is more authentic and different. I enjoyed it b…"

Janeen Beuchel replied 5 hours ago to 2018 Dining Plan

14 5 hours ago
Reply by Janeen Beuchel

"Ok people-Flights of Passage is completely amazing! I was able to ride it twice on m…"

Janeen Beuchel replied 5 hours ago to When is your next trip to Walt Disney World?

17 5 hours ago
Reply by Janeen Beuchel

"Way to go Tanya! I love keeping track of how many layouts I complete each year...it…"

Janeen Beuchel replied Jun 14 to 2017 May - July LOAD LayOut A Day Challenge

74 on Thursday
Reply by Casey Lane

"I use a closet storage system for my scrap room too...It's fantastic! I don't have d…"

Janeen Beuchel replied Jun 11 to wafer thin dies (spellbinder, sizzix, echo park, prima, ...

43 Jun 11
Reply by Janeen Beuchel

"Susan, I love this one...your paper choices and especially the title...it looks grea…"

Janeen Beuchel replied Jun 11 to 2017 May - July LOAD LayOut A Day Challenge

74 on Thursday
Reply by Casey Lane

"Awww how sweet of her. The offset button is one of my most used. There is so much th…"

Janeen Beuchel replied Jun 9 to Digital die cutting -Silhouette or Cricut

13 Jun 9
Reply by Janeen Beuchel

"I also have an awesome shortcut page that lists the symbols and keyboard shortcuts.…"

Janeen Beuchel replied Jun 8 to Digital die cutting -Silhouette or Cricut

13 Jun 9
Reply by Janeen Beuchel

"Did you guys know that there is a 120 page user's guide on the Silhouette software?…"

Janeen Beuchel replied Jun 8 to Digital die cutting -Silhouette or Cricut

13 Jun 9
Reply by Janeen Beuchel

"I store mine in a Stampin' Storage Die box. It's a box with magnetic sheets in it th…"

Janeen Beuchel replied Jun 6 to wafer thin dies (spellbinder, sizzix, echo park, prima, ...

43 Jun 11
Reply by Janeen Beuchel

"I finished my one page on Sunday but haven't scrapped since. I have training for wor…"

Janeen Beuchel replied Jun 6 to 2017 May - July LOAD LayOut A Day Challenge

74 on Thursday
Reply by Casey Lane

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service