DisneyScrappers

Janeen Beuchel's Discussions (278)

Discussions Replied To (210) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello everyone! I thought about this challenge today and wanted to check in. How is…"

Janeen Beuchel replied on Sunday to 2018 Scrappy Goals Spot (aka LOAD challenge)

57 53 minutes ago
Reply by Casey Lane

"I just paid Susan. :)"

Janeen Beuchel replied May 13 to White Glove Members List May 2018-May 2019

7 May 13
Reply by susan stringfellow

"I have been loving the crop! I got 6 layouts done over last weekend and I started on…"

Janeen Beuchel replied May 12 to CROP CHAT thru may 14th

30 May 14
Reply by Michelle Powell

"Here's my take on the sketch. I swapped out the diecut for a doily one from Clique K…"

Janeen Beuchel replied May 6 to INSD Challenge #17 - Sketch or Cut

23 on Tuesday
Reply by Nancy Burke

"Here's my take on the challenge from the Yak & Yeti at Animal Kingdom. :) My cu…"

Janeen Beuchel replied May 6 to INSD Challenge #5 - Disney Foodie

14 on Sunday
Reply by Tanya R

"Here's my layout for the challenge. I fell in love with Susan's layout so I had to c…"

Janeen Beuchel replied May 6 to INSD Challenge #19 - Lyrics

7 yesterday
Reply by Merrick D

"Here's my take on the challenge. I "fussy cut" the fern stamps using my Silhouette a…"

Janeen Beuchel replied May 6 to INSD Challenge #18 - Sketch

15 May 13
Reply by Wendy Mitchell

"Here's my take on the challenge. Many of the circle embellishments are stamped from…"

Janeen Beuchel replied May 4 to INSD Challenge #9 - Stamping

13 May 18
Reply by Susannah Thompson

"Here's my take on the challenge. As soon as I saw this, I immediately thought of the…"

Janeen Beuchel replied May 4 to INSD Challenge #6- Ears to You!

5 on Tuesday
Reply by Nancy Burke

"Here's my take on the sketch. I changed the circle to a Mickey head and did the twis…"

Janeen Beuchel replied May 4 to INSD Challenge #20 - Circle Sketch

16 on Tuesday
Reply by Nancy Burke

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2018   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service