disneyscrappers

Janeen Beuchel's Discussions (144)

Discussions Replied To (143) Replies Latest Activity

"They are both adorable Susan! I like a little more room in my purse, but that's just…"

Janeen Beuchel replied on Saturday to 2017 May Chat Thread

117 11 hours ago
Reply by Wendy Mitchell

"Sarah, I don't currently have one but I am scrapping today so I can snap one. I do i…"

Janeen Beuchel replied on Saturday to 2017 May Chat Thread

117 11 hours ago
Reply by Wendy Mitchell

"I am totally with you guys on the Disney VB. I had the black VB Mickey head crossbod…"

Janeen Beuchel replied on Friday to 2017 May Chat Thread

117 11 hours ago
Reply by Wendy Mitchell

"Susan - I just searched for the "uni posca paint pen" and it came up on amazon.com.…"

Janeen Beuchel replied May 17 to 2017 May Chat Thread

117 11 hours ago
Reply by Wendy Mitchell

"I am so excited to be headed back to WDW in just 30 days! My friend and I leave June…"

Janeen Beuchel replied May 17 to When is your next trip to Walt Disney World?

9 on Saturday
Reply by Sally

" For now, I will be happy with whatever I get completed. :)  But starting the week o…"

Janeen Beuchel replied May 17 to 2017 May - July LOAD LayOut A Day Challenge

28 yesterday
Reply by susan stringfellow

"Hello all! I don't think I will have time to scrap today either...I have a half-fini…"

Janeen Beuchel replied May 14 to NSD Sunday May 14 CHAT THREAD - LAST DAY

34 May 16
Reply by Natalie Gibbons

"Michelle, I adore your layout...the water colored words are just beautiful and I lov…"

Janeen Beuchel replied May 11 to Challenge #9 - Watercoloring Techniques

14 May 14
Reply by Tanya Fears

"I have fast passes  for both when I go in June...I got them with about 40 days to go…"

Janeen Beuchel replied May 11 to CHECK OUT PANDORA!

11 May 12
Reply by Cris Gray

"Here's my take on the design. :) "

Janeen Beuchel replied May 9 to Challenge #15 - Sketch #4

10 May 14
Reply by Tanya Fears

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. We are limited to 150 members by the terms of the Ning social networking platform selected for this group. As a result, we reserve the right to remove inactive members in order to keep space available for possible new members who would like to participate on a regular basis. We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service