DisneyScrappers

Janeen Beuchel's Discussions (197)

Discussions Replied To (162) Replies Latest Activity

"Here's my layout for the challenge. Ever since I saw this challenge, I knew this was…"

Janeen Beuchel replied Aug 2 to Challenge #4 - Back Story

16 Aug 2
Reply by Janeen Beuchel

"This sounds super fun Merrick! :)"

Janeen Beuchel replied Aug 2 to 100 Days of Disney

7 Aug 8
Reply by Merrick D

"Hey everyone! Just wanted to share this awesome website I found with a ton of FREE d…"

Janeen Beuchel replied Jul 20 to Digital die cutting -Silhouette or Cricut

14 Jul 20
Reply by Janeen Beuchel

"I was able to go to a crop this past weekend and I got 5 layouts done...plus another…"

Janeen Beuchel replied Jul 19 to 2017 May - July LOAD LayOut A Day Challenge

87 Jul 20
Reply by susan stringfellow

"I have another layout to share...this time about the Grand Floridian's decorations.…"

Janeen Beuchel replied Jul 19 to CHRISTMAS IN JULY 2017

26 Aug 7
Reply by Natalie Gibbons

"Here's mine. I used a border of washi tape along the top and bottom of my layout. :)…"

Janeen Beuchel replied Jul 19 to 2017 March - On the Edge Challenge

6 Jul 19
Reply by Janeen Beuchel

"Here's mine...but I couldn't get the photo to load....just the link.. http://disneys…"

Janeen Beuchel replied Jul 19 to 2016 July Inspiration Challenge

7 Jul 19
Reply by Janeen Beuchel

"I'm supposed to go cropping with friends on Friday but that means I have to plan sev…"

Janeen Beuchel replied Jul 12 to 2017 May - July LOAD LayOut A Day Challenge

87 Jul 20

"I added 4 more pages to my gallery but I seem to be going really slow this summer. I…"

Janeen Beuchel replied Jul 11 to 2017 May - July LOAD LayOut A Day Challenge

87 Jul 20

"Here's my first layout for the challenge. Thanks for the inspiration to scrap my Dis…"

Janeen Beuchel replied Jul 11 to CHRISTMAS IN JULY 2017

26 Aug 7
Reply by Natalie Gibbons

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service