disneyscrappers

Janeen Beuchel's Discussions (140)

Discussions Replied To (140) Replies Latest Activity

"Wendy, It is a Spellbinders die set....I'm not sure of the name because it's actuall…"

Janeen Beuchel replied Mar 16 to 2017 March Sketch Challenge

19 Mar 16
Reply by Janeen Beuchel

"I am hoping to get lots of layouts done since I have a week and a half of spring bre…"

Janeen Beuchel replied Mar 12 to 2017 March April LOAD (LayOut A Day) Challenge

5 Mar 15
Reply by Cris Gray

"Here's my take on the sketch. "

Janeen Beuchel replied Mar 12 to 2017 March Sketch Challenge

19 Mar 16
Reply by Janeen Beuchel

"I was inspired by the flower theme and the yellow to create this layout about DeVine…"

Janeen Beuchel replied Mar 12 to 2017 March Inspiration Challenge

4 Mar 14
Reply by susan stringfellow

"Thanks ladies. The concert was really awesome last night. It was with some Christian…"

Janeen Beuchel replied Mar 12 to 2017 March Chat Thread

102 14 hours ago
Reply by Julia Mckenzie-Grant

"I'm working on my page with photos of DeVine. Hoping to finish it and post later tod…"

Janeen Beuchel replied Mar 12 to 2017 March Sketch Challenge

19 Mar 16
Reply by Janeen Beuchel

"Wow it sounds like everyone has been super busy! I'm scrapping for awhile this after…"

Janeen Beuchel replied Mar 11 to 2017 March Chat Thread

102 14 hours ago
Reply by Julia Mckenzie-Grant

"This sketch is awesome! I love that you have one vertical and one horizontal photo p…"

Janeen Beuchel replied Mar 4 to 2017 March Sketch Challenge

19 Mar 16
Reply by Janeen Beuchel

"I completed another 5 layouts this weekend including 2 new Disney ones I completed a…"

Janeen Beuchel replied Feb 27 to 2017 Jan-Feb LOAD (Layout a Day) Challenge

24 Mar 3

"I love this challenge. I'll definitely be playing along and I want to try several of…"

Janeen Beuchel replied Feb 26 to 2017 March - On the Edge Challenge

2 Mar 14

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. We are limited to 150 members by the terms of the Ning social networking platform selected for this group. As a result, we reserve the right to remove inactive members in order to keep space available for possible new members who would like to participate on a regular basis. We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service