DisneyScrappers

Janeen Beuchel's Discussions (224)

Discussions Replied To (177) Replies Latest Activity

"That sounds like so much fun Merrick! My DD is going well and I have gotten some pre…"

Janeen Beuchel replied Dec 3 to 2017 December Daily and Journal your Christmas Spot

77 1 hour ago
Reply by Cris Gray

"I absolutely adore these...so fun and festive! I will definitely need to use that to…"

Janeen Beuchel replied Dec 3 to 2017 December Cut files

5 on Saturday
Reply by Shannon Blinn

"I want to just jump on a plane to hear that in real life. :) Thanks for sharing Merr…"

Janeen Beuchel replied Nov 21 to 2017 November 9 -- The Voices

6 Nov 22
Reply by Wendy Mitchell

"I received my DD goodies yesterday and today I don't have school due to fog so I am…"

Janeen Beuchel replied Nov 14 to 2017 December Daily and Journal your Christmas Spot

77 1 hour ago
Reply by Cris Gray

"Lol Susan you are so planned. I am more the 3 months or so out type of planner. The…"

Janeen Beuchel replied Nov 10 to What do you do to prepare for your Disney Trip?

6 Nov 15
Reply by susan stringfellow

"I ended up going with Simple Stories "Very Merry" collection. https://www.scrapbook.…"

Janeen Beuchel replied Nov 8 to 2017 December Daily and Journal your Christmas Spot

77 1 hour ago
Reply by Cris Gray

"Some years are definitely way more planned for me. Last year I had a few basic desig…"

Janeen Beuchel replied Nov 7 to 2017 December Daily and Journal your Christmas Spot

77 1 hour ago
Reply by Cris Gray

"Here are a few of my Disney Christmas pages...I still have quite a few holiday pages…"

Janeen Beuchel replied Nov 3 to Scrapbooking Christmastime at the Parks and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

9 Nov 4
Reply by CindySay

"I have done December Daily for 4 years now and I love every bit of it. I too use the…"

Janeen Beuchel replied Nov 3 to 2017 December Daily and Journal your Christmas Spot

77 1 hour ago
Reply by Cris Gray

"I just did my first one on a non-Disney layout this week! Soo much fun! Going to try…"

Janeen Beuchel replied Oct 21 to How to add a QR code to your layout

4 Oct 22
Reply by susan stringfellow

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service