DisneyScrappers

Scrapbooking - Questions, Ideas, Paper and other Stuff (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Walk in the Park ... Art journalling class

I just signed up for a totally awesome new class with Tangie Baxter called A Walk in the Park. Its about art journalling Disney!!! Go chec…

Started by Merrick D

32 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Merrick D

Photographing Pocket Pages

I'm using a 6x8 Sn@p album to document our trip to WDW in November 2014. Any suggestions or tips for photographing the pages to share?In th…

Started by Christi

3 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Merrick D

List of collections for Disney photos

I think we should have a list of all of the collections (ranges) of papers and products that we love for certain Disney photos. I will star…

Started by susan stringfellow

70 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Lisa Simpson

Walt Quotes for layouts

I have a great book called The Quotable Walt Disney and I want to try to use some of the quotes on layouts so I thought I would also share…

8 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by Michelle

Disney Page Titles

I found this list on Pinterest and thought I would share it here. Please add more of your fave page titles in this thread

2 Apr 23, 2014
Reply by DOREEN SPENCER

Dipped (cardstock) Apple Tutorial

Since I have had a couple of inquiries about it, I decided to do a tutorial about the cardstock dipped apple I made on this page Close-up:…

Started by Nancy Burke

11 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by Orlanda

Tagging is a GOOD thing! (Please read)

I have had several people ask me things like:     "How can I pull up all of the photos of Splash Mountain in the gallery?"     "How can I s…

20 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Kathy Perry

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service