DisneyScrappers

Scrapbooking - Questions, Ideas, Paper and other Stuff (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

November 2016 Monthly Greeting Card Thread

It’s November. Time to give thanks for our many blessings.  And to let those we love know that we are thankful to have them in our lives. I…

Started by Laurie Zeller

8 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by Tami - Disneyland Diva

October 2016 Monthly Greeting Card Thread

Happy World Cardmaking Day! In this digital world, sending a greeting card by mail is becoming a dying art. Let alone a card that was handm…

Started by Laurie Zeller

10 Oct 28, 2016
Reply by Laurie Zeller

Glossy Accents & making clear epoxy dots & colored enamel dots

I had to throw out my MM clear epoxy dots last year because I noticed the adhesive yellowed which made the dots look yellow. Unfortunately,…

Started by Beth B.

4 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by Tanya Fears

Calvinball

If you played with LOAD (or if you didn't) and you want to keep up or build some momentum -- Calvinball at Get It Scrapped is SO much fun!!…

Started by Merrick D

9 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by CindySay

die cut machine shapes for Disney pages

Hey guys - try to follow me here. Many of us have die cutting machines that allow us to cut out shapes if we have a .jpg image.  I wanted t…

Started by susan stringfellow

170 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by Beth B.

Simple Stories Snap 6x8 albums

Does anyone know how many page protectors that the Snap 6x8 albums hold? I am thinking about using it on my girls autograph albums with the…

Started by Ashley Siegel

4 Sep 16, 2015
Reply by Merrick D

Product ideas/suggestions for Disneyland's 60th Celebration projects?

Thought that I would post a thread where we could share product ideas that would go well with scrapping those pics of the 60th Anniversary…

Started by Rachel Hall

10 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by susan stringfellow

A Walk in the Park ... Art journalling class

I just signed up for a totally awesome new class with Tangie Baxter called A Walk in the Park. Its about art journalling Disney!!! Go chec…

Started by Merrick D

32 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Merrick D

Photographing Pocket Pages

I'm using a 6x8 Sn@p album to document our trip to WDW in November 2014. Any suggestions or tips for photographing the pages to share?In th…

Started by Christi

3 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Merrick D

Show me your scrap space!

Ok so I know we have shared where we work before but we have been talking about cleaning up our spaces and I think we might need to inspire…

Started by susan stringfellow

119 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Orlanda

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service