disneyscrappers

Scrapbooking - Questions, Ideas, Paper and other Stuff (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Calvinball

If you played with LOAD (or if you didn't) and you want to keep up or build some momentum -- Calvinball at Get It Scrapped is SO much fun!!…

Started by Merrick D

9 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by CindySay

die cut machine shapes for Disney pages

Hey guys - try to follow me here. Many of us have die cutting machines that allow us to cut out shapes if we have a .jpg image.  I wanted t…

Started by susan stringfellow

170 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by Beth B.

Simple Stories Snap 6x8 albums

Does anyone know how many page protectors that the Snap 6x8 albums hold? I am thinking about using it on my girls autograph albums with the…

Started by Ashley Siegel

4 Sep 16, 2015
Reply by Merrick D

Product ideas/suggestions for Disneyland's 60th Celebration projects?

Thought that I would post a thread where we could share product ideas that would go well with scrapping those pics of the 60th Anniversary…

Started by Rachel Hall

10 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by susan stringfellow

A Walk in the Park ... Art journalling class

I just signed up for a totally awesome new class with Tangie Baxter called A Walk in the Park. Its about art journalling Disney!!! Go chec…

Started by Merrick D

32 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Merrick D

Photographing Pocket Pages

I'm using a 6x8 Sn@p album to document our trip to WDW in November 2014. Any suggestions or tips for photographing the pages to share?In th…

Started by Christi

3 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Merrick D

Show me your scrap space!

Ok so I know we have shared where we work before but we have been talking about cleaning up our spaces and I think we might need to inspire…

119 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Orlanda S.

List of collections for Disney photos

I think we should have a list of all of the collections (ranges) of papers and products that we love for certain Disney photos. I will star…

70 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Lisa Simpson

Walt Quotes for layouts

I have a great book called The Quotable Walt Disney and I want to try to use some of the quotes on layouts so I thought I would also share…

8 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by Michelle

Disney Page Titles

I found this list on Pinterest and thought I would share it here. Please add more of your fave page titles in this thread

2 Apr 23, 2014
Reply by DOREEN SPENCER

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. We are limited to 150 members by the terms of the Ning social networking platform selected for this group. As a result, we reserve the right to remove inactive members in order to keep space available for possible new members who would like to participate on a regular basis. We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service