disneyscrappers

General Discussion (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Your Disney love story

If you've been going annually since you were a toddler, if you worked the College Program, if you went the first time when you were 13 or w…

Started by Merrick D

21 Apr 14, 2015
Reply by Tami - Disneyland Diva

Have you been blogging?

If you've got an update to your blog that you want to share - post here so we can remember to go and visit you! (This is a great way to sha…

Started by Merrick D

84 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by DOREEN SPENCER

Are you on Pinterest???

Hey guys - I am an avid pinner on Pinterest.com and I was wondering if any of you guys are on there? If you have an account add your link h…

Started by susan stringfellow

89 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by DOREEN SPENCER

Talking to "non-Disney" people

Do you ever feel like people just don't get it?   Or do you think that they think we're weird because we love Disney so much? I, mistakenl…

Started by Lisa Simpson

33 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by CindySay

The Walt Disney Family Museum -- trip report moment

Oh my gosh guys.... if you're a Disney history nut like me... GO TO THE MUSEUM. It's laid out as a timeline of Walt's Life -- I ADORE how…

Started by Merrick D

1 Jan 18, 2014
Reply by susan stringfellow

Point us to your Blog!

If you blog, share here so we can find each other!!This is me:http://elfpaper.blogspot.com/

Started by Merrick D

25 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by Merrick D

Project Life

So, has anyone taken the plunge?  I'm thinking about it, only from the standpoint of doing one Disney style...  :)   Thoughts?  Pros?  Cons…

Started by Frank V

37 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by Tami - Disneyland Diva

How long has it been?

When were you last in at Disney? I was at  Aulani in November 2012, for a meal. Didn't stay there but had a great time. At DLR for the FIR…

Started by Merrick D

9 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Julia Mckenzie-Grant

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. We are limited to 150 members by the terms of the Ning social networking platform selected for this group. As a result, we reserve the right to remove inactive members in order to keep space available for possible new members who would like to participate on a regular basis. We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service