DisneyScrappers

General Discussion (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Show us your first scrapbook layout!

I went through all my scrapbook layouts yesterday as I was changing over to binder type albums. I've been exclusively scrapping Disney Worl…

Started by Beth B.

6 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by Christi

Your Disney love story

If you've been going annually since you were a toddler, if you worked the College Program, if you went the first time when you were 13 or w…

Started by Merrick D

21 Apr 14, 2015
Reply by Tami - Disneyland Diva

Have you been blogging?

If you've got an update to your blog that you want to share - post here so we can remember to go and visit you! (This is a great way to sha…

Started by Merrick D

84 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by DOREEN SPENCER

Talking to "non-Disney" people

Do you ever feel like people just don't get it?   Or do you think that they think we're weird because we love Disney so much? I, mistakenl…

Started by Lisa Simpson

33 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by CindySay

The Walt Disney Family Museum -- trip report moment

Oh my gosh guys.... if you're a Disney history nut like me... GO TO THE MUSEUM. It's laid out as a timeline of Walt's Life -- I ADORE how…

Started by Merrick D

1 Jan 18, 2014
Reply by susan stringfellow

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service