disneyscrappers

Disney Parks and Resorts (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anything and Everything about Trading Pins!

We have an upcoming trip to WDW and I am interested in the trading pins but have absolutely no idea how this works. Can anyone offer some i…

Started by j\Jody Leone

175 Jan 21, 2015
Reply by susan stringfellow

Drinking around the World

Ok we clearly need a spot to discuss WDW drinks from the non-alcoholic drinks and shakes to the adult beverages. Tell me what you have tri…

Started by susan stringfellow

37 Jan 14, 2015

Q&A - Ask & Answer questions about WDW Resorts here

WDW Resort Questions This is a thread for trip planning. I know I am having a rough time deciding on resorts. This is the spot for question…

24 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by Kristie Wilson

Food and Wine Festival Goodies!

Lets discuss. I am going to the food and wine festival on the last day this year and I only have part of the day, so any info or tips would…

45 Nov 7, 2014

Mommy and the Kid Trip

We're headed out this afternoon for our annual trip. Just me and the kid, my 15 year old son. Hopefully I'll be able to write something nig…

Started by Tanya R

13 Nov 4, 2014
Reply by Tanya R

What color band are you getting?

This is a big decision! I have to ask this. How did you pick the color for your magic band? And did you think about the magic band color an…

39 Oct 17, 2014

Be Our Guest Lunch Info***updated Feb 2015

BIG UPDATE Feb 1, 2015 Be Our Guest Adds Reservations For Lunch! WDW News Today is reporting that Advanced Dining Reservations (ADR) will…

1 Oct 14, 2014

Be Our Guest Dinner and the ADR

Ok this is a spot to discuss dinner at BOG and to talk about how to get that elusive ADR. What did you eat? where in the castle did you eat…

3 Sep 12, 2014

Q&A - Ask & Answer questions about Disneyland Resort Hotels here

Disneyland Resort  Hotel Questions This is a thread for trip planning. I know I am having a rough time deciding on resorts. This is the spo…

3 Aug 30, 2014
Reply by Nancy Burke

Disneyland Resort Restaurant Reviews

Anyone have favorite Disneyland restaurants?  This is the place to dish about the food at the DLR food.  Give us your reviews of the eateri…

Started by Tami - Disneyland Diva

25 Aug 27, 2014

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. We are limited to 150 members by the terms of the Ning social networking platform selected for this group. As a result, we reserve the right to remove inactive members in order to keep space available for possible new members who would like to participate on a regular basis. We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service