DisneyScrappers

Disney Challenges and Sketches (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2015 March Color Challenge - LGMs

I just love this photo and I love the colors because they are just soooo Disney parks. Just looks like crayola colors or something but its…

Started by susan stringfellow

10 Jun 22, 2015
Reply by Natalie Gibbons

2015 Jan. Challenge - Almost There!

I'm not joking when I say that I have a stack of mostly finished Disney layouts that is 1 1/2 feet tall stacked up.  Granted that is signif…

Started by Tami - Disneyland Diva

18 May 3, 2015
Reply by Tami - Disneyland Diva

2015 February Color Challenge - Triceratop Spin

This month I thought I would give you guys an extra color challenge! I pulled these colors from Triceratop Spin but I have noticed these co…

16 Apr 10, 2015
Reply by Tanya R

2015 March Challenge - A Royal Celebration

Disneyland is getting ready to celebrate 60 wonderful years, and as they do there are a lot of royal touches going on around the park.  Thi…

Started by Tami - Disneyland Diva

5 Mar 20, 2015
Reply by susan stringfellow

2015 January Color Challenge - "I'm Late!"

Starting off with some fairly easy to find colors and one of the softest characters out there. I just love the White Rabbit. I saw him a co…

34 Feb 28, 2015
Reply by Cris Gray

2015 February Sketch Challenge

Use this sketch for inspiration and because it is February, include at least one heart on your layout Post your layout in the gallery and t…

10 Feb 28, 2015

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service