DisneyScrappers

Disney Challenges and Sketches (88)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

October 2015 -Not So Scary Challenge

Since it's October, I thought we might be inspired to scrap some of our Not So Scary photos from the Parks ***NOT JUST HALLOWEEN TIME PHOTO…

Started by susan stringfellow

12 Oct 21, 2015
Reply by susan stringfellow

September 2015 Stash Challenge

This month the stash challenge is all about strips of patterned paper. Create a layout using at least 6 different strips of patterned paper…

7 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by susan stringfellow

September 2015 Main Street USA

Each month I am going to try to come up with a disney theme challenge and for the first one I took Kathleen's advice and chose one that…

15 Sep 28, 2015
Reply by Christi

September 2015 Sketch Challenge

Tami recently pointed out to me that this one doesn't have an example so I think it's a perfect one for us to use this month! I will add an…

16 Sep 27, 2015
Reply by Janeen Beuchel

2015 January - "Let It Go!" Challenge

This challenge came about because we were discussing using our stash and trying to donate things that we aren't going to use. Natalie and T…

30 Sep 13, 2015
Reply by Pam

2015 June Stash Buster Challenge - Pick your Products

Lets use up your stash! Today's Challenge is your choice. This is a fun challenge to do multiple times, since it's different each time. Pic…

11 Sep 12, 2015
Reply by Pam

August 2015 - Scraplift Challenge

I was so inspired looking thru the gallery and I hope you are too.  So we are having a Scraplift challenge. The best thing about this chall…

12 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by Pam

2015 May Sketch with Character challenge

I know everyone is busy with the Natl Scrap Day Challenges but it's May so here is one more :) Create a layout using this sketch and a cha…

3 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by Wendy Mitchell

2015 Stash Buster Challenge - Here's your title!!!

This is a challenge from Natl Scrap Day but with a bit of a change. I thought we could use a good stash buster challenge and I wanted to ke…

25 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by Lisa Abbott-Saunders

August 2015 - Challenge - Show me your Disney Tech Side

I just realized that most people I know like to show their disney side on their techie equipment. I would love to see what you like to see…

1 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Pam

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service