disneyscrappers

Disney Challenges and Sketches (72)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

August 2015 - Scraplift Challenge

I was so inspired looking thru the gallery and I hope you are too.  So we are having a Scraplift challenge. The best thing about this chall…

Started by susan stringfellow

12 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by Pam

2015 May Sketch with Character challenge

I know everyone is busy with the Natl Scrap Day Challenges but it's May so here is one more :) Create a layout using this sketch and a cha…

3 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by Wendy Mitchell

2015 Stash Buster Challenge - Here's your title!!!

This is a challenge from Natl Scrap Day but with a bit of a change. I thought we could use a good stash buster challenge and I wanted to ke…

25 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by Lisa Abbott-Saunders

August 2015 - Challenge - Show me your Disney Tech Side

I just realized that most people I know like to show their disney side on their techie equipment. I would love to see what you like to see…

1 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Pam

2015 April Sketch Challenge

ok yes, I am very late with an April, but I thought you guys might want something to work on this week while waiting for National Scrapbook…

5 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by Natalie Gibbons

2015 February Color Challenge - Festival Of Fantasy

For this month's Color challenge I took colors from this photo of mine of the beginning of the Festival of Fantasy parade. Color Challenge…

10 Jun 29, 2015
Reply by Nancy Burke

2015 March Color Challenge - LGMs

I just love this photo and I love the colors because they are just soooo Disney parks. Just looks like crayola colors or something but its…

10 Jun 22, 2015
Reply by Natalie Gibbons

2015 Jan. Challenge - Almost There!

I'm not joking when I say that I have a stack of mostly finished Disney layouts that is 1 1/2 feet tall stacked up.  Granted that is signif…

Started by Tami - Disneyland Diva

18 May 3, 2015
Reply by Tami - Disneyland Diva

2015 February Color Challenge - Triceratop Spin

This month I thought I would give you guys an extra color challenge! I pulled these colors from Triceratop Spin but I have noticed these co…

16 Apr 10, 2015
Reply by Tanya R

2015 March Challenge - A Royal Celebration

Disneyland is getting ready to celebrate 60 wonderful years, and as they do there are a lot of royal touches going on around the park.  Thi…

Started by Tami - Disneyland Diva

5 Mar 20, 2015
Reply by susan stringfellow

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. We are limited to 150 members by the terms of the Ning social networking platform selected for this group. As a result, we reserve the right to remove inactive members in order to keep space available for possible new members who would like to participate on a regular basis. We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service