DisneyScrappers

Disney Challenges and Sketches (84)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2016 January Challenge -Let it Snow

The weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful..... so let's scrapbook! It's that time of year when getting outside is jus…

Started by susan stringfellow

7 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by Merrick D

2016 January Scraproom challenge

It's a new year, time for a clean up in that scrap room. It's so much easier to be creative and productive with a clean work space.  Share…

32 Jan 31, 2016
Reply by susan stringfellow

October 2015 - Sketches

This month since it took so long for me to post this, I decided to give you two sketches and you can pick one or do both. Be sure to add yo…

9 Nov 11, 2015
Reply by Casey Lane

October 2015 - Stash Challenge

For the Stash Challenge this month we are going to create layered cards to use on a layout , whether it's a traditional layout, mini album,…

5 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by Kathleen Summers

November 2015 Stash Challenge

November is fall for many of us, Thanksgiving for the US girls, but for me November is Birthday time! So I was thinking about confetti when…

1 Nov 2, 2015
Reply by Sally

November 2015 - Feast Challenge

Eating is a huge part of the fall from Pumpkin Everything to Turkey time and all the soup and chili in between! The other time when we feas…

1 Nov 2, 2015
Reply by Sally

October 2015 -Not So Scary Challenge

Since it's October, I thought we might be inspired to scrap some of our Not So Scary photos from the Parks ***NOT JUST HALLOWEEN TIME PHOTO…

12 Oct 21, 2015

September 2015 Stash Challenge

This month the stash challenge is all about strips of patterned paper. Create a layout using at least 6 different strips of patterned paper…

7 Sep 29, 2015

September 2015 Main Street USA

Each month I am going to try to come up with a disney theme challenge and for the first one I took Kathleen's advice and chose one that…

15 Sep 28, 2015
Reply by Christi

September 2015 Sketch Challenge

Tami recently pointed out to me that this one doesn't have an example so I think it's a perfect one for us to use this month! I will add an…

16 Sep 27, 2015
Reply by Janeen Beuchel

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service