disneyscrappers

Disney Challenges and Sketches (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2016 January Sketch Challenge

A bit late but I did create a sketch for us for this month. I hope to have an example soon Be sure to add your layouts to the gallery and t…

Started by susan stringfellow

14 Oct 31, 2016
Reply by Tanya Fears

2016 February Sketch #1

This month there are 2 sketches because sometimes you like to showcase one photo and sometimes you need to include a few. This one is great…

5 Oct 31, 2016
Reply by Tanya Fears

2016 November Sketch Challenge and Cut file

Here is the November Sketch. Flip it, turn it, change the number of photos or the sizes. After you create your layout, post it in the galle…

1 Oct 31, 2016
Reply by Tanya Fears

2016 November Inspiration Challenge

This month we have a new challenge type to try. This is the November Inspiration Challenge: Gather inspiration from the images in this mood…

3 Oct 28, 2016
Reply by Kathleen Summers

2016 October LOAD (LayOut A Day) Challenge

It's October! Who is ready to get some pages into the albums! ? This is the spot to share and discuss what we are working on. Ideally we wo…

44 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by susan stringfellow

2016 October Cut File Challenge

This month I have 2 .jpgs for you to use as cut files with your silhouette or other cutting machines that will allow you to use a .jpg. I t…

4 Oct 13, 2016
Reply by Kathleen Summers

2016 October Sketch Challenge

First let me just say that this is not a pretty sketch. I wanted to have a different challenge this month. Read all the way thru to hear th…

13 Oct 13, 2016
Reply by Tanya Fears

2016 September LOAD (LayOut A Day) challenge!

Who is ready to get some pages into the albums! ? This is the spot to share and discuss what we are working on. Ideally we would do a LayOu…

32 Oct 1, 2016

2016 August - Hey Mickey Weaving challenge

Ok this is all Madeline's fault for making such a fantastic page that I wanted to copy it! The challenge is to create a layout and use weav…

5 Sep 6, 2016
Reply by Tanya R

2016 July October Afternoon challenge

Since we are pretty sad about saying goodbye to October Afternoon, I think we need a challenge so we don't start hording this paper! Whethe…

7 Sep 1, 2016

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. We are limited to 150 members by the terms of the Ning social networking platform selected for this group. As a result, we reserve the right to remove inactive members in order to keep space available for possible new members who would like to participate on a regular basis. We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service