disneyscrappers

Disney Challenges and Sketches (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2017 February Inspiration Challenge

For the inspiration challenges I will give you a sort of Inspiration mood board with images that I hope will inspire you. Not necessarily t…

Started by susan stringfellow

3 Feb 14
Reply by Janeen Beuchel

2017 January Sketch #1

Happy New Year Everyone and I hope you are ready for some new challenges! This sketch will feature a special photo or main photo. I left ro…

15 Jan 28
Reply by susan stringfellow

2017 January cut files

Here are a few .jpg images for you to use with your cutting systems, such as Silhouette or others that allow you to use .jpgs. ****Be sure…

3 Jan 9

2016 November PreHoliday clean up!

Hey guys, the holidays are coming and I know you want your house cleaned up and that scraproom is probably calling to be cleaned. Tami post…

18 Nov 17, 2016

2016 October Challenge Giveaway!!!!

HAPPY OCTOBER!!! I have a fun challenge for everyone! 1. During October, participate in ANY of the Challenges on the Disney Scrappers site…

14 Nov 16, 2016
Reply by Tanya Fears

2016 July Patriotic Challenge

This is our annual "A tribute to all nations, but mostly America" Challenge LOL!  That line from the Muppets kills me every time. For this…

Started by Tami - Disneyland Diva

5 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Tanya Fears

2016 July "Awkward" Challenge

It happens. We try our best to get those perfect, magical photos for our scrapbooks, and often we succeed. But just as often we end up with…

Started by Tami - Disneyland Diva

4 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Tanya Fears

2015 May - A New Princess Challenge

In honor of the birth of the Princess ON our International Scrapbook Day, I think we need a new challenge. This is going to be a May Challe…

20 Nov 2, 2016
Reply by Tanya Fears

2016 June Sketch Challenge

I thought this sketch might be fun! Don't forget you can change the number and size of the photos or use another shape other than the Mick…

7 Oct 31, 2016
Reply by Tanya Fears

2016 June Border Punch Challenge

Yes this challenge is Orlanda's fault. She got us all thinking about border punches so I think we need to use them. The Challenge is to use…

17 Oct 31, 2016
Reply by Tanya Fears

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. We are limited to 150 members by the terms of the Ning social networking platform selected for this group. As a result, we reserve the right to remove inactive members in order to keep space available for possible new members who would like to participate on a regular basis. We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service