DisneyScrappers

2017 (Inter) National Scrapbook Day (Week) Crop (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Farewell Wishes Challenge

With the very last performance of Wishes last night, I thought we should do a challenge. We all love that show and I know its hard to scrap…

Started by susan stringfellow

8 May 14
Reply by Wendy Mitchell

Mon 8th - Fri 12th Chat Thread

So you made it thru the weekend of scrapping, DONT STOP! Do you need a little pixie dust of energy? Who's here to scrap this week? Stop in…

112 May 14
Reply by Tami - Disneyland Diva

Cut files just for you

Another bonus this week. I made you a few cut files to try out. These are just simple designs adapted from designs in signage. I will add a…

4 May 13
Reply by Nancy Burke

What to Watch or Listen to while Disney Scrapping...

HAPPY SCRAPPING Everyone! So this is the spot to get you totally in the disney mood for scrapping Post what you like to watch while scrappi…

19 May 12
Reply by Natalie Gibbons

CHECK OUT PANDORA!

Ok so I just found these two videos that were leaked when press and CMs got to go to Pandora. Take a scrappy break and watch This first on…

11 May 12
Reply by Cris Gray

LOTS of Inspiration for you

I thought I would share some Pinterest inspiration that I go to when I need help with a layout.  Share your folders of inspiration so we ca…

1 May 9
Reply by Donna Coughlin

SUNDAY May 7th Chat Thread

GOOD MORNING Scrappers!!! Are you ready to get some serious scrapping done? How many have you done? and whats your goal today?

49 May 8
Reply by susan stringfellow

INSD Mini Minnie Challenge

So you don't have time for a whole layout? Mini Challenges are just what you need! These are challenges that help you create something Disn…

4 May 7
Reply by Bobbi

Saturday May 6th - CHAT Thread HAPPY INSD!

Happy Inter National Scrapbook Day everyone!! We hope many of you can join us for some scrapping today, but if not, we hope you can at leas…

Started by Tami - Disneyland Diva

76 May 7
Reply by susan stringfellow

Welcome to the 2017 (Inter) National Scrapbook Day (Week) Crop!!!

Hello and Welcome! The crop will begin on Friday May 5th and end on Sunday May 14th  -SCROLL DOWN FOR DETAILS We will have a chat thread so…

53 May 6
Reply by Tami - Disneyland Diva

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service