DisneyScrappers

2017 (Inter) National Scrapbook Day (Week) Crop (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Challenge #6 - Celebrations & Seasonal Events

The Disney Destinations have perfected celebrating! So this challenge is all about the various seasonal events that take place both on land…

Started by Laurie Zeller

10 May 14
Reply by Tanya Fears

Challenge #17 - 1 or 2 page Sketch

This one is a bit different. You get to pick your sketch. I began with this one page sketch. Then I wanted to show you how you can stretch…

Started by susan stringfellow

9 May 14
Reply by Tanya Fears

Challenge #8 - Technique: Stamping

Stamping is a technique often applied to smaller projects such as card making. But now it's time to pull out those stamps and use them on y…

Started by Laurie Zeller

8 May 14
Reply by Tanya Fears

Challenge #2 - Tag, Ticket, Post, Pass

These are all part of our Disney experience in some way so let's include them in our scrapbooking! Make a Disney layout with some of the f…

Started by Tami - Disneyland Diva

8 May 14
Reply by Tanya Fears

Challenge #12 - Sketch #3

iNSD Challenge #12 is to create a page using  the DisneyScrappers Sketch #3 Create a layout inspired by this sketch. You can flip it, turn…

7 May 14
Reply by Tanya Fears

Challenge #5 - Ink & Paint Club 2017

We had an Ink & Paint Club challenge back in 2015 and I decided that's it's something we should have each NSD! So this challenge is all…

Started by Laurie Zeller

13 May 14
Reply by Tanya Fears

Challenge #1 - You Can Fly!

If you think about it, there is a lot of flying associated with Disney, so this challenge is all about things with wings or things that can…

17 May 14
Reply by Tanya Fears

Challenge #15 - Sketch #4

iNSD Challenge #15 is to create a layout using Disney Scrappers Sketch #4 Optional add on challenge: Use twine, string, yarn, or other fibe…

10 May 14
Reply by Tanya Fears

Challenge #10 - Cut File Challenge

For this Challenge I created a Mickey Word Art image to use as a cut file using your Silhouette or other cutting system that allows you to…

25 May 14
Reply by Tanya Fears

Challenge #4 - Back Story

You may not realize it, but for Disney Imagineers, the back story to each attraction and even many eateries or places around the parks are…

15 May 14
Reply by Tanya Fears

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service