DisneyScrappers

2017 (Inter) National Scrapbook Day (Week) Crop (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Challenge #10 - Cut File Challenge

For this Challenge I created a Mickey Word Art image to use as a cut file using your Silhouette or other cutting system that allows you to…

Started by susan stringfellow

29 Jul 8
Reply by Vickey Russo

Challenge #3 - It's in the Details

Walt Disney truly believed that details mattered. Minute details set Disney parks apart from any other theme parks in the world. Chef Oscar…

Started by Tami - Disneyland Diva

21 Jun 2
Reply by Tami - Disneyland Diva

Challenge #11 - Sketch #2

For iNSD Challenge #11, create a page based on DisneyScrappers Sketch #2 Flip it, turn it, change the number or size of photos, just make i…

7 May 31
Reply by Janeen Beuchel

Got the DCWV prize today!

Just arrived a few minutes ago. So excited got four huge packs of paper~! Thank you Susan, Thank you DCWV

Started by Donna Coughlin

6 May 31
Reply by Donna Coughlin

INSD MINI CHALLENGE for MAY 6, 2017

I don't know if you saw these fabulous mini sketches Susan designed for 3x4 cards, inserts, titles, journaling spots, etc. The mini challe…

13 May 18
Reply by Tami - Disneyland Diva

Challenge #18 - Sketch #180

Challenge # 18 is to create a page based on SketchSavvy Sketch #180 Flip it, turn it, change the number or size of photos, just make it you…

6 May 17
Reply by Wendy Mitchell

Thank You and Crop Winners!!!

A big huge Spaceship Earth sized thank you to all of you who played along and visited DisneyScrappers during our International Scrapbook D…

11 May 16
Reply by Tanya Fears

NSD Sunday May 14 CHAT THREAD - LAST DAY

Can you believe it is the last day for this year's week long NSD Challenge Crop? It's been such a nice crop this year! So many terrific pag…

34 May 16
Reply by Natalie Gibbons

Challenge #14 - DCWV Stackaholic challenge

We all have unhealthy paper obsessions, right? If so then I am not the only one with a bunch of DCWV stacks of papers that need to be used.…

30 May 15
Reply by Nancy Burke

Challenge #7 - Technique: Stitching

So often I see comments where someone says, "I've GOT to try stitching on my layouts!" Well, now is your chance! Just give it a try. It's a…

Started by Laurie Zeller

15 May 15
Reply by Nancy Burke

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. 

We have a fantastic gallery of Disney layouts, so stop by and get inspired - leave a comment or two if you have time. We would love for you to share your Disney layouts here as well. We also enjoy talking about Disney parks, music, rides, attractions, and scrapbooking, so please visit the forum and say hello!

We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service