disneyscrappers

2017 (Inter) National Scrapbook Day (Week) Crop (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Challenge #3 - It's in the Details

Walt Disney truly believed that details mattered. Minute details set Disney parks apart from any other theme parks in the world. Chef Oscar…

Started by Tami - Disneyland Diva

19 17 hours ago
Reply by Susannah Thompson

INSD MINI CHALLENGE for MAY 6, 2017

I don't know if you saw these fabulous mini sketches Susan designed for 3x4 cards, inserts, titles, journaling spots, etc. The mini challe…

13 May 18
Reply by Tami - Disneyland Diva

Challenge #18 - Sketch #180

Challenge # 18 is to create a page based on SketchSavvy Sketch #180 Flip it, turn it, change the number or size of photos, just make it you…

Started by susan stringfellow

6 May 17
Reply by Wendy Mitchell

Thank You and Crop Winners!!!

A big huge Spaceship Earth sized thank you to all of you who played along and visited DisneyScrappers during our International Scrapbook D…

11 May 16
Reply by Tanya Fears

NSD Sunday May 14 CHAT THREAD - LAST DAY

Can you believe it is the last day for this year's week long NSD Challenge Crop? It's been such a nice crop this year! So many terrific pag…

34 May 16
Reply by Natalie Gibbons

Challenge #14 - DCWV Stackaholic challenge

We all have unhealthy paper obsessions, right? If so then I am not the only one with a bunch of DCWV stacks of papers that need to be used.…

30 May 15
Reply by Nancy Burke

Challenge #7 - Technique: Stitching

So often I see comments where someone says, "I've GOT to try stitching on my layouts!" Well, now is your chance! Just give it a try. It's a…

Started by Laurie Zeller

15 May 15
Reply by Nancy Burke

Challenge #16 - Sketch #5

Challenge #16 is to create a layout using Disney Scrappers Sketch #5 This layout has room for 3 photos but you can change the number of pho…

11 May 14
Reply by Tanya Fears

Challenge #6 - Celebrations & Seasonal Events

The Disney Destinations have perfected celebrating! So this challenge is all about the various seasonal events that take place both on land…

Started by Laurie Zeller

10 May 14
Reply by Tanya Fears

Challenge #17 - 1 or 2 page Sketch

This one is a bit different. You get to pick your sketch. I began with this one page sketch. Then I wanted to show you how you can stretch…

9 May 14
Reply by Tanya Fears

RSS

Disney Scrappers is a small group of people who share a passion for all things Disney and the scrapbooking and paper crafting that it inspires. We are limited to 150 members by the terms of the Ning social networking platform selected for this group. As a result, we reserve the right to remove inactive members in order to keep space available for possible new members who would like to participate on a regular basis. We thank you for your interest in Disney Scrappers and hope you’ll join us for continued magical inspiration!

© 2017   Created by susan stringfellow.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service